Upgrade Your Existing Phone System with Sip Trunking
Are you ready to upgrade your office communications and still want to use your current phone system? Like many small and medium businesses, you may be using two separate connections to connect your business to the world, one for voice and one for internet access. SIP Trunking makes this all possible.
Sip Trunking is a way to efficiently use one connection for all your voice and data needs. This single connection will provide you with:
- High-quality, reliable phone service
- Internet access
- Dynamic allocation of capacity between voice and data services
- A suite of optional advanced features that are easily managed online
Now you can save money and boost productivity with useful new calling features too.
Get the benefits of VOIP
Sip Trunking uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and our state-of-the-art network.
- Sip Trunking is available as digital trunks or as ISDN-PRI lines.
- It is compatible with your existing analog phones, key systems, PBX and with select IP PBX equipment.
- It will help you save money compared to your current local, long distance and internet services.
Voice and Data Share a Circuit
With Sip Trunking, voice and data are carried over a single circuit, with part used for data and part for voice. When your voice traffic is low, the circuit gives most of the bandwidth to data. As soon as a call is placed, voice traffic gets priority and the circuit will dynamically allocate more bandwidth to voice to ensure call quality. It’s efficient and simple to manage.