The FCC made us do it.
Advanced Communications Technology respects the privacy of our customers, and we do everything possible to protect information that may be found in your account records. The Federal Communications Commission developed new rules in 2007 that require certain steps be taken to protect Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI).
Here you’ll find forms with more information regarding CPNI and how it relates to marketing campaigns. If you elect not to receive marketing materials, please fill out the applicable portion of the form and return to our office. There is also a form that includes information for establishing a password and answers to prompt questions. Please return this form to the ACT office as soon as possible.
- CPNI Password Notice
- Opt Out ACT NL
- ACT Price List
- ACT Terms and Conditions
- Employment Application
- Notice of Filing of Local Access and Transport Area (LATA) Tariffs
- Wildblue Fair Access Policy
- Wild Blue Customer Agreement
- ACT Digital Milennium Policy
- Internet Open Policy
- ACT WiMAX High Speed Internet Troubleshooting Guide
- ACT WiMAX HIgh Speed Internet Configuration Manual
- LOA PIC Freeze, LD, Telecom Provider
- Wildblue Acceptable Usage Policy
- ACT Access Tariff 08/16
- ACT ERS Tariff
- International Price List
- Lifeline and Telephone Assistance Program Application
- Long Distance Rates, Terms, and Conditions
- ACT Broadband Pricing
- ACT ERS Rate Summary