wi-fi is a necessity for a well connected home
Like to walk from room to room while you video chat? Stream your favorite shows from your basement and bedroom? ACT offers seamless Wi-Fi coverage, so you can have fun on all your devices, all over your home.
For only $5.00/month, we will determine the best location for optimal strength and install the router for you. Plus, we take care of managing and updating your router, so your Wi-Fi experience is
worry-free! With Whole Home Wi-Fi, you will get:
- A complete site survey by our technicians to determine the optimal router location
- Verification of adequate Wi-Fi coverage in all home and office locations
- Connection of your wireless devices
- Recommendation of solutions to dead spots and slow speeds
- Complete network setup
- Customized smart home app that makes it easy to add guest networks and parental controls
Should you need other areas of your home covered, for an additional $5.00/device/month, we can make sure you have all the coverage you need! There is also a one-time $25.00 install charge.
sign up now and receive a free month including expert Wi-Fi analysis of your home and a free network extender
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Whole Home Wi-Fi required?
A: No, it is not required. You can set up your own Wi-Fi network, but we will not be able to troubleshoot or help with any Wi-Fi troubles you may have.
Q: Does Whole Home Wi-Fi work with another provider’s broadband?
A: Yes, but the price is $15.00/month. There is also a one-time $300.00 fee.
Q: What if my router malfunctions and I have Whole Home Wi-Fi?
A: If you are paying the $10.00/month router fee, we will come in and replace your router at no extra charge. If you are not paying for the router fee, contact us for options.
Q: Can I have an access point in my garage?
A: Yes, but only for attached garages.
Router Fee and Complete Coverage Warranty
For $10.00/month, the router/lease fee will cover the following:
- Repair or replacement of the customer Gigacenter/Gigaspire Routers
- Labor ($85 per hour charge)
- Mileage charges
- Damage due to lightning or power surge
- Accidental damage caused by customer
- Damage inherent to defect of equipment
It does not cover the following:
- Move requests
- Ethernet Cables
- Equipment not purchased from ACT